Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sports Bras

• 29-05-2005 7:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭

For all the girlies here....

Where can I get decent scaffolding? :D , need something with good support to hold them in place ;) . Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 anz

Arnotts is worth a look, they have a brilliant selection, Hope this helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

Go for Berlei brand, use to work as lingerie fitter, so I've seen some really bad and some really good makes, and Berlei is the best there is around best one there is around try the level four one, it looks nasty, but believe me- NOTHING MOVES, once you're fitted properly for it. Go to either Arnotts or to Clerys, or even Roches, don't bother with La Senza or Knickerbox, they're only for your kinky stuff :p

Also as a general F.Y.I, for sport NEVER EVER EVER EVER wear anything with an underwire.

Hope it helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

[Homer]This muscle shirt is great![/Homer]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Why shouldn't you wear an underwired bra while exercising? I can't do much worse though. Not a single one of my bras is the correct size.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Lynibeth

Believe it or not Tesco do a very good range of all sizes and types of bras with a variety of prices too! :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Marks and Spencer have some good ones, and I second the Berlei ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Berlei Shock Absorbers all the way, there's nothing better. Especially the level 4's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

Alana wrote:
    Also as a general F.Y.I, for sport NEVER EVER EVER EVER wear anything with an underwire.

also curious about this myself, since i go to the gym regularly, but dont actually have any proper sports bra...

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭annR

Marks and Spencers. I can't imagine underwire bra would be comfortable while exercising, not for me anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭poobum

annR wrote:
    Marks and Spencers. I can't imagine underwire bra would be comfortable while exercising, not for me anyway.
    i cant imagine a bra being comfy full stop.

• Advertisement
Advertisement