Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GOALS GOALS GOALS (Gallery)

Options
  • 28-05-2005 6:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

http://homepage.eircom.net/~kdjac/test.avi

Last night in 2 player, my 1st attack :D

Will be uploading 50 mb video later with 30 odd goals.
    One vs Cormie in there ;)

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Not bad not bad....

What teams were u?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

I was USA he was Holland.

Making goal gallery with tutorial for how to make videos.

**** all else to do ....oh found beer....mkaing goal gallery drunnk with tutorial.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 19,982 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

ive got one to beat it :) can u host it?

Does anyone want their ass whipped online before I leave for the states on Wednesday??? Can play a bit now if anyone is around.

do you have we8?

• Advertisement

yup

ill play ya, i think we've played before, both on ntl bb yeah?

i can only host tho, last time no lag iirc

sure. If it's crap anyway, i'll let you know.

And the connections have been upgraded on ntl so it should be ok. I am on the 2mb/200kupload now so should be good. pm me ur msn address.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭DS

I got a goal with Carlos where he was running from the corner of the box (away from the goal line) at a 45 degree angle, and he shot with his left foot by crossing it behind his right leg (you know the trick), it went in off the crossbar in the far top corner. The amazing thing is that they actually put that move in, such attention to detail. It's the only time I've ever seen a player shoot that way.

Kdjacs goal got me thinking bout my fav goal ive scored, its for the pool in the ml, 5 star of course

The boy bojinov just caught it first time, get in!

http://homepage.eircom.net/~kdjac/bojinov1.avi

cheers to kdjac for hostin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

great goal

Nice

Mine was better tho was in 2p, got to dance in other guys face :)

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

Nice goal. I wish you could save Xbox Live goals. I've scored (and conceeded) some real crackers on that.

I'm gonna see what my best goal is now...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

it was alright

id love to see anyone elses goals that they feel are better :)

http://homepage.eircom.net/~kdjac/test3.avi

4th one

1st one maybe for BOOM factor

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭Nephew

the best goal i scored was on 6 star master league, my keeper kicked it out of his box into the opposing keepers box, who came out to catch it but it hit off his own defender and went in. funniest own goal ever.

if i have enough time i'll try post it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

been scoring a lot of good goals on WE8 on the PC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

Is there any way of getting goals saved on my memory card(PS2) onto the computer? USB maybe? :confused:

• Advertisement

Tv capture card be your best bet.

kdjac

I scored a bizarre goal a few days ago actually. The ball rebounded off a player or something and ended up rolling into the right hand side of the box, no players near it and keeper running out to pick it up as usual. Suddenly keeper just stops about 3 yards away from the ball and stands there looking at it. All the defenders (who were closer than my strikers) just stood there aswell. It took Kaka an eternity to run in from the wing and tap it in first time while the comp team just sat back and watched.

Very nice.

I assuming everyone scoring these on 6 stars.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Wow, best goal so far. Amazing strike!

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭TheStrandRoads

KdjaC wrote:
    Very nice.

I assuming everyone scoring these on 6 stars.

kdjac

Cheers dudes.

I don't know what setting we had it on. Could've only been 1 star. Not to bragg, but I'm sure these goals would've gone in no matter what star setting was selected. I won't lose any sleep over it anyway!

Question - What does the colour-coded bar underneath the players names represent?

Here's 2 more goals for ye's;

http://www.iol.ie/~thestrandroads/proevo/Henry01.avi

http://www.iol.ie/~thestrandroads/proevo/Argentina01.avi

Wow, best goal so far. Amazing strike!

That's easily 1 star, the defenders are running next to the attacker and not making an attempt to tackle.

Question - What does the colour-coded bar underneath the players names represent?

Their position on the pitch def mid forward.

kdjac

I thought those bars meant the aggressiveness of your team. So if it's over to the right your players will close down the other team more aggressively when without the ball, and will aid in attack when with the ball. And when it's towards the left your team will sit back in defense and be reluctant to attack. I think you can set it to automatically change or to change it manually.
    That's easily 1 star, the defenders are running next to the attacker and not making an attempt to tackle.
    Well he said "we" so I'm guessing it was 2 player. I scored one similar to that with Ze Roberto, level with the edge of the centre circle went right in the top corner. But I'm on PS2 so I might aswell be making these up if I can't post them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭TheStrandRoads

DS wrote:
    Well he said "we" so I'm guessing it was 2 player.

Cheers for noticing DS. All of the goals I post up are from 2 player matches(leagues that we have in my house, just put in a fiver each etc.). It's no fun playing the computer anyway. The computer won't rub it in after it thrashes me, which it probably would if I were only bold enough to play it on a 6 star rating.

Here's a more lighthearted one;

http://www.iol.ie/~thestrandroads/proevo/Rooney02.avi

Advertisement