Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GOALS GOALS GOALS (Gallery)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭DS

Yeah it's a way better game on 2 player. I find against the computer once you play it enough you can just predict a lot of what it's gonna do (no matter what difficulty), which makes it very easy to dribble around them and tackle them. For example if you're chasing a comp player down the wing, wait till you're just slightly ahead of him, and he'll check his run and turn back every time. And the amount of times I've watched the comp (always 6-star) **** up a counter attack and said to myself if it was 2 player that would've been a goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

KdjaC wrote:
    Question - What does the colour-coded bar underneath the players names represent?

Their position on the pitch def mid forward.

kdjac

Not quite, its your players aggresiveness or passiveness with respect to attacking. Blue to the left means they're more defensive oriented whereas Red to the right means they're more attack minded.
    If you leave it on Auto setting you can see it changing as you have possession and attack, as the computer changes players mentality for you. If you turn it onto manual you can set it yourself.
    These bars usually directly relate to how attacking your (or your opponents) team is. In the last 15mins of a game you're winning 1-0, look at the comps bars and they'll mostly be in the red, thats why they seem to be pushing you back into your own half so much, but are easier to counter. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

strand road - how do you shoot like the one with henry? my shots never get that much swerve (or anything near it)

some very impressive goals

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭TheStrandRoads

besty wrote:
    strand road - how do you shoot like the one with henry? my shots never get that much swerve (or anything near it)

some very impressive goals

I can't take credit for the Henry goal. That was my mate Nick.

For shots like the Henry one, once you hit the shoot button, move the analogue stick left or right to swerve the ball. Make sure you're not pushing the analogue stick while you're pressing shoot, but rather wait until you've released the shoot button.

Of course it does help being Henry, who's shooting stats are probably through the roof. The swerve on that particular shot was just hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Are those on 1* or against a mate?

Nothing spectacular so far.

What versions are you guys playing?

Whats the handiest way to convert/record xbox based goals?

bazH wrote:
    Are those on 1* or against a mate?

They were all against a mate.
    bazH wrote:
    Nothing spectacular so far.

haha
    bazH wrote:
    What versions are you guys playing?

Whats the handiest way to convert/record xbox based goals?

Can't help you on that one I'm afraid. You might find some resources on http://www.pesinsight.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Altheus

Hmm, seems very suspicious. Remember the 'rush out' bug? Basically if you even tap triangle when taking a shot the keeper gets out of position, making it very easy to score.

I'm sorry, but imo there has been nothing spectacular so far.

I've played a lot of pes/we/iss and those type of goals you see fairly often

Thats just my opinion, do you have some reason to believe those goals are outstanding?

I suppose the only fair benchmark is to have them all scored on 6*

Although when im playing, id play less tight versus a human opponent(if there is nothing at stake)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,982 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

have u got any better?

Thank you Cyrus.

BazH, at no point did I ever claim to be amazingly good at this game. I just decided to make some avi files out of some of the good goals I & my friends have clocked up so far and post them up on this forum, which is called 'Goals Goals Goals (Gallery)'.

I mean no offense by this, but considering you're a hosted moderator of this forum, I would expect you to be a little bit more diplomatic regarding your opinion, which I felt in this case, was slightly belittling.

Nevermind

Just giving my opinion, I said that there was nothing spectacular, going by some of the comments, i assumed they may have been.

Thats why i asked was it 1*

Which you though was funny?

Anyway, blah blah hosted mod etc. different forum

Didn't mean to upset anyone, spose until i upload some goals, ill stick to being all talk ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,982 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

i wasnt being smart by the way, just a few people have been saying some of the gols arent great yet we havent seen anything from them

i just want to see some really good goals :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Fusion251

How about this one?

Havn't saved many for some reason I will in future, but I liked this one!

Henry

Fusion
    :cool:

Advertisement