Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Evo 4 Eircom League Edition 05(PC)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭shaneward2004

do we want keeper kits or leave em to last?? or get home + away kits done first??

also ive a week off next week so ill get the kits all done hopefully!!

might also have a go at faces for main players!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Move on Cork is being done now and Rovers so http://www.derrycityfc.net/gallery/index.php are next.

Keepers just copy sponsors and badges onto them, all keepers jerseys only 2 or 3 colours.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭Big Ears

This looks promising , sadly I have not enough knowledge of the Eircom League or adaquate paint shop pro skills to help .

Best of luck with it anyway .

Big Ears wrote:
    This looks promising , sadly I have not enough knowledge of the Eircom League or adaquate paint shop pro skills to help .

Best of luck with it anyway .

cheers man!

derry city! 80% done

snap04815pl.jpg

• Advertisement

Nice , it isn't possible to do stadiums is it ?

Big Ears wrote:
    Nice , it isn't possible to do stadiums is it ?

yup damn hard tho but possible i have Richer in my game , thinnking about adding a few for the final release.

kdjac

KdjaC wrote:
    yup damn hard tho but possible i have Richer in my game , thinnking about adding a few for the final release.

kdjac

Maybe you could use the training ground for a few of them , they look pretty alike it :D .

Can't wait for this to be finnished , shame I can't play online as I would love to be involved in an EL full of boards people :( .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

KdjaC wrote:

kdjac

How good does richer look, have you got a picture? Can you get the usual banners and flags and everything in too?

Oh and if someone does Tolka have the away support outnumber the home if possible :p .

• Advertisement

Richer is just the training ground with stands in correct places to fully model would be damn hard.

I have contacted a stadium maker on another forum he having a look, bastard LOLed when i showed him Turners Tolka and Richer :(

Oh Big Ears we need pics of El teams home and away jerseys , you would not believe how hard it is to find them on net. If you want you can dig em out and join our team , you too Slashie :)

kdjac

Which jersies do you still need pictures of? I could help look for pictures, but I'm completley inept at graphics and anything with computers so wouldn't have a clue how to get them into the game.

Tbh just finding the fookin things

Rovers
    pats
    Shels
    Cork they done have 5 guys working on jerseys wait till yah see the Cork gear ....

But seriously finding the pics on any site is a nightmare , Shels was easiet :)

But whats needed is a full frontal and a shot of the back if there a design on it, basically adecent shot of them not just the shoulders up :D

Was hoping foot.ie would solve that.

kdjac

I reckon sportsfile is the best place to go, I'll have a look through there now, is it just premier teams you want?

lol

heres me thinking they be on the clubs websites , check Derrys website for a pic of the jersey to see what i mean :)

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Is that all of the ones you needed, bar UCD and Drogheda away?

Remember that the pictures will all be moved come friday as newer pictures will take over the first page

Slash/ED wrote:
    Is that all of the ones you needed, bar UCD and Drogheda away?

Remember that the pictures will all be moved come friday as newer pictures will take over the first page

I try save those jpegs later so wont matter.

Thanks Eb and Ed dunno about Ebs both perfect Ebs handy for general look but if any odd designs real pics show that.

kdjac

is the derry alrite man?? wat next if so??

• Advertisement

is the derry alrite man?? wat next if so??

Did you upload the PNG?

Pic above looks perfect some very nice jerseys you done.

Try their away Eb and slah posted pics there.

kdjac

KdjaC wrote:
    Did you upload the PNG?

Pic above looks perfect some very nice jerseys you done.

Try their away Eb and slah posted pics there.

kdjac

ill post the kit 2moro m8!

also ill start on the away asap!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

This makes me wish I had a PC.
    Brillant idea, good luck with it.

Derry Away comments??

snap04823ku.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

They look decent, but I'll be (brutally maybe) honest, you can get the badges and logo's to look a lot better. They look quite smudged and out of focus in the screenshots you provided. I'm no kit expert, not by a long shot, but I think if you actually oversize them on the kits, then appear clearer in game.
    This is a good patch idea, I hope you guys pull it off, just one thing I would say, if you're gonna do it, do it right, dont cut corners, even if it means postponing its release and ignoring a hail of "when will it be ready?" posts. ;)

Oh also, whoever said it, I dont think console patches are actually illegal, its a bit of a grey area really. I mean yes, altering a companies produced content (for profit) isn't exactly legal, but you wouldn't have to provide a game image or iso for a patch to be completed. You just need to provide the neccessary files etc... in PPF format, which is the best way to distribute it anyway. :)

This is my first post on Boards btw, fitting it's in this forum. :D

dar83 wrote:
    They look decent, but I'll be (brutally maybe) honest, you can get the badges and logo's to look a lot better. They look quite smudged and out of focus in the screenshots you provided. I'm no kit expert, not by a long shot, but I think if you actually oversize them on the kits, then appear clearer in game.

Shane posts his pics from a game thats played at a low res maybe 640x480 on a higher res they look sexy. The game does take res into consideration so they look better depending on res. but tbh it dont make a diff once they "look" like the jerseys they supposed too. only in replays will you notice anything off.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

I understand what you're saying, but look at the most recent pic, everything else on screen is sharp (even at that res), but the Umbro logo and club crest are quite blurry.
    I totally agree that graphics aren't everything, but I have to also be honest and say that when it comes to kits in a patch, I can be a bit of a pedantic bastard. :o

I dont know who you've asked for help (if anyone) already, but maybe you should try asking Kel on Evo-Web, his kits are usually top quality, although he's pretty damn busy with them most of the time. :(

Anyway, I aint gonna say anything else on the subject because I've never had PhotoShop to even try and produce something along those lines, so I shouldn't be saying anything against anyone elses work. Carry on, and good luck with the rest of it. :)

im no kit expert m8! these are my first kits and im making em look as realistic as possible!! also the jpegs i post are really small in quality dats y they look so blurry at times!!

and im not sure other kit makers would actually bother there asses makin irish kits!

but as kdjac said as long as we have kits dat resemble the eircom leage kits we will be happy!!

cheers 4 da feedback anyhow m8!! we can only improve!

dar83 wrote:
    I dont know who you've asked for help (if anyone) already, but maybe you should try asking Kel on Evo-Web, his kits are usually top quality, although he's pretty damn busy with them most of the time. :(

The kits will get a once over when done.

We have 80 kits to do Shanes are perfect but i will get them looked at by a more exp kitmaker for the texture boost mod that Wolf has. It changes the game to a higher texture level our kits arent ready for that yet need another layer or somfin painty like that :D Not everyone will get to play at the high level (i have a 9800Xt so i will)

kdjac

• Advertisement

wat kit ya want done next m8??

Advertisement