Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RDS Countdown thread

• 29-05-2005 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭

So, we are now just 20 days from WWE Summerbash in the RDS. What are people expecting? How much are people expecting the card, as stated on wwe.com, will change?

Hopefully as the draft will be in full swing at this point, we may see some of the trades at this show. Christian perhaps?

Also, I had a though a while ago - Austin is going to most likely stun a few people in the main event, but who will he end up drinking beer with? Im thinking maybe some Irish Celebrity here. Or will it just be with Cena?

One way or other, Im looking forward to this - big time.

Anyone else staying in Jurys Ballsbridge?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

gimmick wrote:
    So, we are now just 20 days from WWE Summerbash in the RDS. What are people expecting? How much are people expecting the card, as stated on wwe.com, will change?

Hopefully as the draft will be in full swing at this point, we may see some of the trades at this show. Christian perhaps?

Also, I had a though a while ago - Austin is going to most likely stun a few people in the main event, but who will he end up drinking beer with? Im thinking maybe some Irish Celebrity here. Or will it just be with Cena?

One way or other, Im looking forward to this - big time.

Anyone else staying in Jurys Ballsbridge?

I hope Taker will be there but I doubt it. It would be great if trades are made in time and if Christian was there. I'm sure the main event will see Austin stun everybody and Cena will toast with Austin before receiving a stunner himself. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

reminds me i have to book a hotel havnt booked anything yet whoopsie !tryed to book bewleys about a month ago but there full up should really book someplace soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Some guys who are at the ECW ppv may be at this show. Long shot, but it would be cool to see Psicosis and Super Crazy

Bradshaw's obviously going to get stunnered....I couldn't believe he bet down Cena twice at the Point! Hopefully Cena will get the stunner too at least

Seems kinda stupid that Cena will be winning the same triple threat match four times on this tour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

gimmick wrote:
    Also, I had a though a while ago - Austin is going to most likely stun a few people in the main event, but who will he end up drinking beer with? Im thinking maybe some Irish Celebrity here.

stunner for pat kenny!! or the boyband scum that is westlife!! SWEEEEEEEET!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Pat Kenny getting stunnered would be funny...i'd love to see him try and sell it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

TOPDAWG wrote:
    stunner for pat kenny!! or the boyband scum that is westlife!! SWEEEEEEEET!

:D

Pat Kenny defo!! Everyone would go apeshít if that happened!! Or how bout everyone's good friend Bertie Ahern?? I'd vote for him everytime if he agreed to do that!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Anyone know is alcohol allowed in the arena?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

gimmick wrote:
    Anyone know is alcohol allowed in the arena?

It better be. Otherwise, Austin won't turn up. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

It better be. Otherwise, Austin won't turn up. :D

gonna have to borrow a can from him cos we aint gonna be pintin in the land of the 5 euro pint!!

^^^ Speak for yourself cheapskate.

• Advertisement

So, whats peoples plans for saturday?

Me, Im leaving Cork at 9.30 am, so should be in Dublin by 1 at worst. We'll prob hang around the hotel for the afternoon, and head down the RDS about 7ish.

Is anyone meeting for drinks etc beforehand? The Jurys bar in Ballsbridge is a handy spot and near enough, yes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

if anybody see's a drunk girl wearing a rey mysterio mask say hello it'll be me or the person who steals my mask :D

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Kio

gimmick wrote:
    So, whats peoples plans for saturday?

Me, Im leaving Cork at 9.30 am, so should be in Dublin by 1 at worst. We'll prob hang around the hotel for the afternoon, and head down the RDS about 7ish.

Is anyone meeting for drinks etc beforehand? The Jurys bar in Ballsbridge is a handy spot and near enough, yes?

yea ill meet up with ya wot time i sould be in ballsbridge about 4 ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Lamar

pingu_girl wrote:
    if anybody see's a drunk girl wearing a rey mysterio mask say hello it'll be me or the person who steals my mask :D

ha if ur good looking....i sure will

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Kio

right today is the day and i cant wait to see cena get a much needed stunner and mabye see astin give topdawg a beer that would be so cool anyway any one no the other match's for to night?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,371 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Kio wrote:
    right today is the day and i cant wait to see cena get a much needed stunner and mabye see astin give topdawg a beer that would be so cool anyway any one no the other match's for to night?
    I reckon this will happen (i have not seen how the match has gone before so this IS only what i THINK)

Austin will get knocked out at some point (or distracted) someone will low-blow (or chairshot) Cena to screw him out of the match, and a ref will come down to make the count. Austin will ghet back up, stun the ref, stun jbl, stun angle - cena will take the win, celebrate with Austin (downing a few beers) the austin will stun cena.

Advertisement