Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I dont think youll find this funny but here goes

• 29-05-2005 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

one day there was 4 ducks down at the pond. they got arrested.they got brought to court and the judge said send them in 1 by 1. so the first duck comes in the judge asks "wats ur name" the duck replies "duck" the judge says "wat wer u doin at the pond the duck says "blowing boubles" the " judge says go wait outside" The next duck comes in the judge asks " wats ur name" duck replies "duck,duck" judge asks "wat wer u doin at the pond" the duck tells the same story as the last duck. the judge says "wait outside". the 3rd duck comes in judge asks "wats ur name" duck replies "duck,duck,duck" judge says "wat wer u doin at the pond" the duck tells the same story as the last 2 "blowing boubles". the 4th duck comes in the judge says "let me guess your name is duck,duck,duck,duck" no says the duck my name is BOUBLES!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭CrimE

:rolleyes: wasnt too bad

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭goldwing

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

It's just a pity you can't spell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

actually come to think of it, yeah.
    wtf, why did you spell bubbles like boubles?
    Where the ducks Canards??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 339 ✭✭cianr

wasnt too bad

wasnt too good either.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

I've heard worse...
    I've told worse...

Keep 'em coming. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Mear wrote:

If you're going to criticise someone's spelling, please, please ensure that your post is itself, free of errors. Coherence is another requirement.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

Mear wrote:
    Maybe because the ducks name was Boubles :rolleyes:

Advertisement