Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take a break!!!

Options
  • 29-05-2005 11:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭

Im starting up this thread cuz i think ur all getting fairly stressed about the exams.I being a fourth year can teach you about the joys of relaxing.So this is where you can come to "Get away from it all" and just chat!!! :)

Comments

So, them Red Socks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭baby*cham*bell

:eek: yaeh i hear they're gonna come up this year................... omg must study

No! Put down the pen! I said put it down! We're going to relax now.

So, what do you think of the economic decline in Canada?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭katiegordon

I think its very bad.....em what economic decline........dis better not be exam related....i said relax!!!!ha ha

No it's not! We're just chatting about North American politics like any non-stressed teenager would do! So, back to the topic.................

• Advertisement

:( i didn't have a pen i dnt study getting scared now though

i feel that in the current world economic climate, Canada may fare well in the future, given their large stocks of emmm, stuff.

i feel the more greivous issue at hand is that of the slight rise in tinned tuna prices due to a 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% depletion in stock.

your view?

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Did you hear of this band the blizzards i think theyre pretty new!Anyway their song first girl to leave town is really good anyone else hear it???

Agreed. But Canada have always had a problem with fish prices. Let's not forget the salmon crash of 92'.

But what I want to know is what is Canada going to do about the language barrier?
    I mean, one Canadian walks by another Canadian and says, "Hi. How are things?". But the reply they get is, "Ah, je ne parle pas Anglais."
    This is clealy a global problem and the UN must take action asap.

I completely agree.so if were gonna talk about leaving can we at least do sumtin i kno, i covered the leavin cert O level course it was exact same as jnr, is H level much harder.I wud not be able 4 2 more years of doing O level it was soo borin?

I'm not talking about the Leaving. Are you?

I'm trying to relax. Perhaps even go a bit crazy and crack open "The Game of Life".

• Advertisement

Good cuz there shud be NO leaving cert talk in my thread.So has anyone any news??

Ssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!1 I'm playing a The Game of Life with baby*cham*bell and I'm losing like hell. Must..........win.

good 4 you.anyway so is der any non-exam forum for me, this place needs one im getting stressed already!

No. there's no need for one. There's the JC forum and the LC forum. you fall into one category. You, being in TY, belong in the LC forum.

Now, back to the game...........

I think there is cuz the both of dem are very exam focused and someone suggested i move my T.Y. thread.And u certainly dont seem to want me here........

Ok, back to the game.............

............You sunk my battleship!

Wait, what were we playing?

Agreed. But Canada have always had a problem with fish prices. Let's not forget the salmon crash of 92'.

But what I want to know is what is Canada going to do about the language barrier?
    I mean, one Canadian walks by another Canadian and says, "Hi. How are things?". But the reply they get is, "Ah, je ne parle pas Anglais."
    This is clealy a global problem and the UN must take action asap.

apologies, my internet connection was terminated last night due to the arrival home of my parents.
    But yes, that is a serious issue, i beleive it is on the UNs to do list, right next to sending the peace core in to man the banks of the liffey.
    perhaps the canadians should model themselves on the swiss.the have 4 languages.
    example;
    "Bonjour mes amies. Il fait chaud, non?" (sorry i dnt do french, so dats prob wrong)
    "Nein, meine Papagie is auch Krank. Was soll ich tun?"
    "Bongiorno, me chiamo Giovanni, i make-a you pizza"
    (then someting in Romanche which i don't know)
    clearly, not one Swiss person understands the next one.
    However they all get along. You never hear of hate crimes such as occur in Canada and caused the infamous salmon crash of '92. (i'm still not over that)

Advertisement