Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Fountains of Wayne

• 30-05-2005 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Howdy all...

Fountains of Wayne have new single out called 'Maureen' - I can't find anywhere legally to download it...got snippet off Japanese site and it sounded great...

Coups

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Their next album (Out-Of-State Plates) is out June 28th. I have nearly everything released by the guys and CAN'T WAIT for the new album....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

Is it all B-sides and off-cuts, etc? Only have Welcome Interstate Managers and have to say I'm v impressed with it. Got it in a Bargain bin somewhere, and honestly felt like sending the lads the difference between what I'd paid and what I shoulda paid.

yesiknowthepriceintheshopdoesn'taffectthebandsprofitetc!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yep, the new album is a double CD of b-sides and rare tracks. I have alot of their b-sides already, but I don't have half of the tracks on the new CDs....

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭coupland

I have all their stuff....
    1st album full of cool grunge and smart lyrics
    2nd album they go all Beach Boys
    3rd album is just perfection

I downloaded 'Maureen' yesterday.....sounds like someone turned them up to 78rpm (for those of us who remember vinyl)

Advertisement