Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

post leaving cert holliers! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Options
  • 30-05-2005 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭

so wheres everyone going?
    apart from Oxegen and Barcelona for two weeks with the folks and various family members,
    14 of us are going to HERSONISSES!!!!!!!!! on 27th August!
    heard it will just be post-leaving cert people there at that time!
    omg i like so totally cannot wait! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

don't know where that is. I"d hazard a guess at Crete or somewhere in the vicinity of the Mediterranean?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

don't know where that is. I"d hazard a guess at Crete or somewhere in the vicinity of the Mediterranean?

Absolutely correct. The usual sh1tholes.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Yeah, it's in Crete. It's very cheap there! Just be careful, I know a girl who was beaten and raped in Hersonnissos, but if you make sure you don't go anywhere on your own you should be fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭baby*cham*bell

I am MAN wrote:
    Absolutely correct. The usual sh1tholes.
    yaeh, but we're hardly goin to go to like Edinborough or somewhere for a post leaving cert holiday, it has to be someone fun (and cheap). i wanted to stay in a hostel or sometin in Barcelona, but since we went there for a school trip, we dedcied to go somewhere different!

poo-ey, theres already thread on this from way way way back. Sorry.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Only Human

Roundstone, Connemara :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Shyster

i can compete with that....eh, kerry.

What's wrong with Kerry?

Shyster wrote:
    i can compete with that....eh, kerry.
    kerry's actaully deadly, go to dingle!

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Johnerr

Tenerife!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭<Jonny>

new york! new york!

did i say new york i meant nowhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Finch*

France and Spain! noooooooo accomodation fees to pay for!!! just beeeeeer precious beeeeeeerrr!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

HERSONISSES!!!!!!!!!

It's Dublin with sun....and no parents

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Shyster

Fishie wrote:
    What's wrong with Kerry?

I dont know where your from, but going next door aint the most exciting of holidays!! although killarney can compete with the likes of new york :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭captain_frances

London for a weekend.

Puerto Banus for two weeks (the pubs have stipping poles!!!!!!!(not necessarily for stripping, more making an eejit of yourself ) :D )

And then!! I'm going interrailing for three weeks!!!!!!

I'm so excited I might wee.

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

The Glen of Imaal for a week :( Followed by being dragged to the Dominican Republic for 2 weeks for a damn family wedding. Only positive thing about the location is the free drink, and I don't drink

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭captain_frances

The Glen of Imaal for a week :( Followed by being dragged to the Dominican Republic for 2 weeks for a damn family wedding. Only positive thing about the location is the free drink, and I don't drink

Dominican Republic is cool!
    ...I don't know where the Glen of Imaal is...

interrailing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Shinny-dee

france campin for a week 4 girls 4 guys(do d math)an galway for a week wit 12 girls so anyone in galway round up d boys for d first week in august!!!!

Shyster wrote:
    I dont know where your from, but going next door aint the most exciting of holidays!! although killarney can compete with the likes of new york :)
    I'm actually from Dublin, but my boyfriend is from Kerry
    Puerto Banus for two weeks (the pubs have stipping poles!!!!!!!(not necessarily for stripping, more making an eejit of yourself )
    I was there last year! Oh god, them poles... and it seemed like such a good idea at the time... Stupid free champagne

• Advertisement

don't bother replying to this if u don't want fishie, but how do u keep a relationship going if he lives in Kerry? :confused:

a lot of travelling i guess!

don't bother replying to this if u don't want fishie, but how do u keep a relationship going if he lives in Kerry? :confused:

a lot of travelling i guess!
    Well we've been together nearly two years now. We manage it with free Meteor texts, a phonecall every night, and student travelcards. It is a bit of a pain in the ass tbh but he's lovely so it's worth it. We're hoping to be in the same college next year, it'd be so much easier!

Fishie wrote:
    Well we've been together nearly two years now. We manage it with free Meteor texts, a phonecall every night, and student travelcards. It is a bit of a pain in the ass tbh but he's lovely so it's worth it. We're hoping to be in the same college next year, it'd be so much easier!

oh sh1t thats dedication for u! Fair play i dunno how u manage. :eek:

oh sh1t thats dedication for u! Fair play i dunno how u manage. :eek:
    If it was somebody else I'd probably be wondering the same thing, but we just do. It's a nuisance only seeing each other every couple of months though, last time we saw each other was the May bank holiday, and we won't be together again until July because I'm going away. also, we're both going to have jobs in our hometowns over the summer, which will be a pain

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Johnerr

"when the cats away the mouse will play" haha wana keep an eye on him,

Johnerr wrote:
    "when the cats away the mouse will play" haha wana keep an eye on him,
    Well why would he bother staying with me for two years then?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i'm off to either prague, stockholm or boston cannot make my mind up.

I don't need sun or drink just need to get away from the ****hold also commonly known as ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

/\ loadsa reasons! thats besides the point though...

Im goin to ibiza for a week in sept, mixed feelings tbh, on one hand its ibiza, party capital!! On the other hand its ibiza, full of english and sorta expensive :( Only time will tell i suppose....

Fishie wrote:
    Well why would he bother staying with me for two years then?

wow i have to say that is sooo dodgy. He could be doing whatever he likes as in being with other girls etc. and then be with u when u meet up and you'll never know. Tad bit cynical but happens a lot more than u think. Anyways none of my business!

• Advertisement

wow i have to say that is sooo dodgy. He could be doing whatever he likes as in being with other girls etc. and then be with u when u meet up and you'll never know. Tad bit cynical but happens a lot more than u think. Anyways none of my business!
    I know I'm probably about to get slated for this, but he really is not the type - I'm not just being a naive teenager, he really isn't

Advertisement