Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

post leaving cert holliers! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

Cremo wrote:
    i'm off to either prague, stockholm or boston cannot make my mind up.

i can tell u stockholm is v.nice including the women (its not some sort of urban myth). Place itself is really nice but i don't know about an entire holiday there unless u know somebody, really depends on how long ur going for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Shyster

Fishie wrote:
    I'm actually from Dublin, but my boyfriend is from Kerry

Right-o, nothing against kerry-its the fact that ive been there a million billion trillion* times that makes it a teeny bit less special for a holiday-thats all!

*might be an exageration(sp?)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Listen, considering nobody here actually knows Fishie or her fella (maybe they got together because nobody would take either of them, hehe jk), it's hardly best placed to be giving her unwanted advice on how he's cheating on her. He could be the most faithful, loving chap ever for all we know.

I was meant to be going Hepatitis (anyone ever swim in the sea of same name there by the way, I hear it's pretty messy), or wherever the original poster said, but I cancelled due to money and girlfriend reasons. I wasn't psyched about it that much anyway since the relationship started getting serious so I'm not really kicking myself. Just gonna get a job and in a year I'm going to New York with her for three months (all things going to plan).

Advertisement