Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car shows

Options
  • 30-05-2005 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭

As i just found out i missed heatwave i'd like to know does anyone know of any other shows this summer?
    Normal car shows or modified it doesnt matter to me its all good.

Jozi

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

There is a sticky thread in the classic cars board. It isn't just limited to classic car shows though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

prospect wrote:
    There is a sticky thread in the classic cars board. It isn't just limited to classic car shows though.
    Yeah i seen that, not much found on google either.
    Dont think i'd go to a classic show as quick as any other.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

The shows have usually got a good spread of cars,

For example, the Classic Daimler And Jag show has a modified cars section, and most car clubs in ireland show their members cars, new old, any make and model.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭clairey

june 12th quickshift in eniskillen, extreme power in fairyhouse usually sometime in august, 5th and 6th june motorfest in limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

quickshift sounds good and not to far from where i am.
    Will also keep an eye out for some of the classic car shows

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Dagon

Didn't know about QuickShift. Think I'll go along too, I'm in Sligo so it's less than an hour :)

Advertisement