Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

southside vs northside

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

Sangre wrote:
    Private schools have...generally better behaved students because the parents have a bit of cop on
    I'm guessing you're ignoring a lot of what's been happening in the Cayman Islands and outside Anabels in recent years then, yeah?
    The fact of the matter is that looking at the colleges ON the southside for statistics to judge intellect is irrational and stupid. Trinity and UCD are both south of the open sewer that is the Liffey, but when you look throughout the country, rural folk outnumber Dubs, north and south, by over three to one, but in the colleges and universities of the country we outnumber you by at least five to one.
    Dubs aren't prepared to travel for an education, so it's no surprise Mommy and Doddy work on keeping up appearances with profs from day one, inviting them to christenings and enroling baby for the private school straight away afterwards.
    Public schools in counties throughout the country consistently throw out good grades, and these students go on to be the true success stories of the country when they've qualified from Dublin colleges or others.
    You have to look at the populational structure of Dublin too- about 200,000 with the aspiration and cop-on to go further in life, about 800,000 weighed down in poverty-stricken, drug-riddled suburbs. It's a disgrace really.
    Up the royals!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,173 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Just get it over with baby cham and ask me for sex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭ed6hellsfresh

'yes'

excellent then, i'll meet you at the church in glenageary this sunday at 4.

ps dont bring your northside friends..mwaaaa ha ha ha.(joke... joke)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭baby*cham*bell

'yes'

excellent then, i'll meet you at the church in glenageary this sunday at 4.

ps dont bring your northside friends..mwaaaa ha ha ha.(joke... joke)
    i was hoping for barbados........... we are soooooooo over

upmeath wrote:
    I'm guessing you're ignoring a lot of what's been happening in the Cayman Islands and outside Anabels in recent years then, yeah?

OHHH you mean the tax avoision that has nothing to do with violence or aggression and is done by already successful people? Yeah, good example, the kids of those parents definitely behave worse.

My arguement has really been dented by that one example of assault outside annabels. No, it actually reinforces my point because it was blown out of proportion due to the fact it was so rare.

Now want to try a rebuttal that actually makes sense?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭baby*cham*bell

Sangre wrote:
    Just get it over with baby cham and ask me for sex.
    do you have any sex i could borrow please

Nah, you're a minger northsider

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭ed6hellsfresh

upmeath wrote:

The fact of the matter is that looking at the colleges ON the southside for statistics to judge intellect is irrational and stupid. Trinity and UCD are both south of the open sewer that is the Liffey,

but when you look throughout the country, rural folk outnumber Dubs, north and south, by over three to one, but in the colleges and universities of the country we outnumber you by at least five to one.

first of all ucd and trinity are the best colleges in ireland and i dont think many people will dispute that... just try

secondly if you can read this post semms to be about dublin doesnt it? i guess tht makes rest od ire figures thts right irrrrrrrrrrrrrrelevent.

And who cares about anabels cayman islands... nice one .. again absolutly nothin to do with this

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement