Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Axa - dual car/bike policies?

Options
  • 30-05-2005 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭

I'm thinking of going over to the dark side :). Actually, my mum is selling her car a little earlier than expected, so I'm looking at buying her car and trading in the second biggest love in my life for a moped purely for getting in and out of work. Premonitions of my own grizly death, and an overall fatigue from driving in the wind, cold and rain has contributed to it.

Anyway, seeing as Axa are now looking after Aon's bikecare, does anyone know if they plan to, or if they do offer a dual bike/car policy like Hibernian did? Even though moped insurance would be piddly, it'll still be quite expensive to have the two separate policies.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭pbergin

Nope I dont think so.
    I didnt even think that Hibernian did bike\car policy's for a good few years.

seamus wrote:
    I'm thinking of going over to the dark side :). Actually, my mum is selling her car a little earlier than expected, so I'm looking at buying her car and trading in the second biggest love in my life for a moped purely for getting in and out of work. Premonitions of my own grizly death, and an overall fatigue from driving in the wind, cold and rain has contributed to it.

Anyway, seeing as Axa are now looking after Aon's bikecare, does anyone know if they plan to, or if they do offer a dual bike/car policy like Hibernian did? Even though moped insurance would be piddly, it'll still be quite expensive to have the two separate policies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

Sellout :p
    Give them a ring and see: 1890777555

Advertisement