Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What Law Would You Change?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

prospect wrote:
    WRT people driving slow,

I think if people drive less than 50% of the limit they should not be on the road.
    I was recently behind an old couple and he was driving at 40Kmh ona 100Kmh stretch of road, good road.
    If he is only capable of driving at that speed in good conditions on a good road, then how would he be able to react in a dangerous enmergency situation?

this is one of the reasons why i said old people should be banned....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I would change the murder law to make it acceptable to ram people who hog the overtaking lane off the road and butcher them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

I would change the murder law to make it acceptable to ram people who hog the overtaking lane off the road and butcher them.

rofl :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Alfasudcrazy

I would reduce the drink drive alcohol limit to zero.
    Its madness to think that consuming a prescribed amount of alcohol allows people to drive quite safely.
    Depending on their metabolism and other factors no two people are affected in the same way by drinking lets say one pint of Guinness.
    So to avoid that and peoples own ignorance as to what quantity of alcohol they can consume without putting them over the limit - best thing - ZERO limit then everyone knows the score and the roads are a lot safer. :)

Advertisement