Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vodafone live logo

Options
  • 30-05-2005 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Is there anyway i can remove the vodafone live logo from my fone... its a 6020 btw...

its the little red button on screen to connect ta tinternet... would it need to be re-flashed in order to remove it or is there a very simple way that im just not seein...

thanks in advance.
    SW

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

Hi
    The only way to do it is reflash the phone with standard Nokia (non Voda) firmware

• Registered Users Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭xabi

Press Menu, and select Settings, Personal shortcuts and Right selection key to allocate one phone function from a predefined list to the right selection key.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

Sorry :(
    Misread it
    Thought you meant the startup and shutdown logos etc
    What xabi said will sort you out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

xabi wrote:
    Press Menu, and select Settings, Personal shortcuts and Right selection key to allocate one phone function from a predefined list to the right selection key.

cool... thanks for that.. is there anyway that i can still use that button to connect to wap but for it just to day "WAP" or "tinternet" instead of "live"

is there any way to add to the list?

Much apprecated

SW

• Registered Users Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭xabi

Set the right key to 'home' thsi will take you online.

• Advertisement
Advertisement