Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to get a Black CM Stacker

Options
  • 30-05-2005 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭

Looking to get a black CM stacker, nowhere seems to have any in stock.

Peats also want 200 yoyos for 1, where is the best place for me to get 1?
    Jes will cost me roughlt 17 euro with shipping and all.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭DemonOfTheFall

www.scan.co.uk is the cheapest place ive seen em. If you find out how much shipping is plz tell me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Dman_15

http://www.over-clock.co.uk/

That place is excelllent. Accepts paypal and cc. i only found it last week. Ordered a cpu cooler and delivery was only £3 to ireland in 4 days flat

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

You're gonna be looking at about €200 for the case

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

www.scan.co.uk is the cheapest place ive seen em. If you find out how much shipping is plz tell me :)

no way are they the cheapest, they are dearer then jes, prices are ex-vat and in sterling

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭r00t69

gline wrote:
    no way are they the cheapest, they are dearer then jes, prices are ex-vat and in sterling

There was a lot of bad feelings toward Scan a year or so ago including myself. However I started dealing with them again this month and they seem to have got themselves back in order. And they are cheap on certain items, like all retailers they will have good prices on certain items to draw you in. One thing to watch though is shipping. They show a charge of £10 in your cart just like Dabs, I just missed the small print where it says it could be more. It worked out an extra £30. Still cheap though.

Dabs have it for £98.52 + £10 Shipping. 0 in stock. Have dealt with them and they are very good.

Aria have it for £107.85 + shipping. 0 in stock. Have dealt with before and they are good just watch out for shipping charges - can see in shopping basket.

Overclockers.co.uk have it for £109.63 + shipping. 0 in stock. Have never dealth with them.

Scan have it for £110.45 + shipping. 0 in stock. Have dealt with them before and they have been good and bad, recently good. Watch out for shipping - request charge before buying.

Kustom don't stock it.
    Ebuyer don't stock it.
    Tekheads don't stock it.
    Komplett don't stock it.
    Ebuyer don't stock it.

So there you go 20 mins of my time and I couldn't find ya one in stock :( But you will see how cheap Dabs are especially considering there shipping is fixed at £10 no matter what you buy.

• Advertisement

r00t69 wrote:
    There was a lot of bad feelings toward Scan a year or so ago including myself. However I started dealing with them again this month and they seem to have got themselves back in order. And they are cheap on certain items, like all retailers they will have good prices on certain items to draw you in. One thing to watch though is shipping. They show a charge of £10 in your cart just like Dabs, I just missed the small print where it says it could be more. It worked out an extra £30. Still cheap though.

Dabs have it for £98.52 + £10 Shipping. 0 in stock. Have dealt with them and they are very good.

Aria have it for £107.85 + shipping. 0 in stock. Have dealt with before and they are good just watch out for shipping charges - can see in shopping basket.

Overclockers.co.uk have it for £109.63 + shipping. 0 in stock. Have never dealth with them.

Scan have it for £110.45 + shipping. 0 in stock. Have dealt with them before and they have been good and bad, recently good. Watch out for shipping - request charge before buying.

Kustom don't stock it.
    Ebuyer don't stock it.
    Tekheads don't stock it.
    Komplett don't stock it.
    Ebuyer don't stock it.

So there you go 20 mins of my time and I couldn't find ya one in stock :( But you will see how cheap Dabs are especially considering there shipping is fixed at £10 no matter what you buy.

thanks mate,

and i'l add jes €139 + about 30-40 shipping and some silver models in stock only :( nowhere seems to have the black model in stock, Peats dont even do the black model and it costs 200 euros for the silver 1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

Kenneth barrett,

The Standard carriage charge to Northern Ireland would be £ 24.18 + Vat

The Standard carriage charge to Dublin would be £ 86.50 + Vat

The Standard carriage charge to Southern Ireland would be £ 96.00 + Vat

Chris
    Scan Computer

those were the prices i was quoted for shipping a computer case to ireland :( They're the only place in europe selling the case i want but there's no way i'm paying that much for shipping

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭r00t69

Just checked AC-Berlin and they list it on their site for €159.90. Not sure if its in stock but you could pop them an email.

The guy who runs it, Stefan is a really nice chap, just bought about €1900 worth of Aqua Computer kit and Graphics Cards from him and he really looked after me.

r00t69 wrote:
    Just checked AC-Berlin and they list it on their site for €159.90. Not sure if its in stock but you could pop them an email.

The guy who runs it, Stefan is a really nice chap, just bought about €1900 worth of Aqua Computer kit and Graphics Cards from him and he really looked after me.

thats probably because you spent that much, lol

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

If ur ordering from jes let me know, i'll go in with u as im looking to get two of those thermaltake bigwater kits..

• Advertisement

unklerosco wrote:
    If ur ordering from jes let me know, i'll go in with u as im looking to get two of those thermaltake bigwater kits..

hmm... i may just have to do that, il let u know this week

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Dman_15

Advertisement