Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Vrt on a BMW M3

Options
  • 30-05-2005 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,055 ✭✭✭✭

My mate is trying to sell his 04 belfast ref Bmw M3, what kind of VRT would an irish buyer be looking at?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

22274 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

Plus €300 if he his has the optional indicators! :D

Sorry... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 20,055 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

yeah i found the site and got a similar number is there anything else or is that it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

thats it, 25% discount if its a LHD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭528i

I did a brief study on joe duffys (the only one in ireland?) CSL there a while back, and figured that upon importing an almost identical car from the uk (with proper CSL tyres & alloys ;) ) at £40k, you'd save approx €15-20,000 over his quoted asking price of €105,000.

The waiting list is the killer on the new m5, drive down to Cunningham higgans and you'd have a new 997 in the morning if that sort of cash was burning a hole in your pocket.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,055 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

yeah this guys m3 is a beast that lovely blue colour with light grey interior, sat nav/tv/19" rims etc

He is getting a new shape boxster next week which he ordered ages ago but is only being offered £28k for his beemer, it cost him circa £45k with the extras, 10 months old and 10,000 miles

i couldnt believe it when he told me, he had an r32 golf before that and he lost hardly anything on in in the year

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

528i wrote:
    I did a brief study on joe duffys (the only one in ireland?) CSL there a while back

a couple more than that about now. i know of at least one other in the Meath area which is now going up for sale :eek:

Advertisement