Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Miss Kittin @ Remedy...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,592 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Miss Kittin, back at Remedy.

Details on www.remedyireland.com

Any chance you could keep all yer promotion posts in one thread Anthony? Rather than just spamming the board constantly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭remedy dublin

yo...

check you pm...

thanks remedy

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

You score yourself free tickets there now kev? lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,592 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Lenny wrote:
    You score yourself free tickets there now kev? lol

Nah not at all. Anthony kindly agreed to keep all his promotion to one thread :)

LOL...good gag...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

lol was worth a try ;)
    I'd really like to see miss kitten to play first, the hacker headling and lektroluv to finish up
    what a line-up, anothony? :)

unfortunately dude, club in ireland have only 4 hrs to play with....

3 djs on one night is too much....i much prefer someone playing the whole, shows how good they really are...

remedy

I knew it wasn't possible anyway with the timewise , pritty pants here :(

perhaps things will change with time....

Tickets for Miss Kittin at Remedy are now on sale from Ticketmaster.ie , priced 20e (subject to handling charge and booking fee)

www.remedyireland for more info...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭spyro_2001ie

Any chance of a guest-list entry for a big fan, but a poor student ?

Sorry for the cheeky nudge, but i would really like to go to this as i missed her last time, but i don't got the bananas at the moment.

Advertisement