Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

West Ham - Preston (scores)

• 30-05-2005 4:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,592 ✭✭✭✭

Hammers lead 1-0 Zamora. Their keeper is goign off injured though. about 10 mins to go

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,592 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

7 mins of injury time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

Is the match any good???

Hammers are probably hoping to go up this year, after they failed in the play-off final last year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭case n basket

C'mon West Ham!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

7 mins injury time!!!!!!!!11

Thats Mike Reily for ya.................hasn't a clue to referee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,592 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Gkelly2002 wrote:

In fairness, its the linesman who advises the referee of the minimum amount of injury to be played. Its the ref's discretion after that.

As for the game, nothing to get overly excited about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

It's been a ****e match really, utter ****e.
    Annoyed that Preston won't get a chanc ein the top division, but nice to see Sheringham back into the Premiership.
    Last few seconds

p.s.
    Why the **** shouldn't there be 7 minutes of injury time?
    The keeper was down for at least 4, at least.
    Your man had cramp for 2 minutes, it should be more imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Jesus, Sunderland, West Ham and the rich Wigan into the Premiership. Tough one to predict who'll be relegated but it certainly won't be all 3 of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

i predict fulham making the drop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Im going to pick a team to support for the first time in my life seeming i only got into football last seasion...and its going to be wigan so i hope they stay up west brom sunderland and west ham to go down :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭johnor

Pompey to go down next yr defo, hah 30yrs ago west ham got promoted into div1 too! ha another coincidence from the liverpool winning the cl thing! good to see west ham back

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭case n basket

Excellent!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Gkelly2002 wrote:

So the keeper being down injured for 4 minutes near the end of the game wasnt necessary? And im sure they had used most of their subs by the end which adds on time.

I dont care, we're playing the pigs next season...yeehaw

Advertisement