Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone 3G on RTG

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭dookie

i got a 6680 today... i don't no what to do with it tho!
    and am i supposed to get 4 free songs 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Anybody get 6680 cos id love to hear some feedback on bugs with it cos ive had 3 in the last 2 days memory card problems plz let me know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

I am getting one the end of the week I reckon, will tell ya then..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Davexirl

Sarge wrote:
    Anybody get 6680 cos id love to hear some feedback on bugs with it cos ive had 3 in the last 2 days memory card problems plz let me know :)

I had a few problems with a few of my 6680 at first as in it would say memory full please close applications and I would be only trying to use real player or something it hasn't happend in the last day or two and I haven't deleted anything except for the crap songs you get with the phone

i cant get onto live! with my 6680 but omg it appears i got it unlocked, im using my meteor sim card in it now and its working fine!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭netman

Did you buy it online dookie or did you get it in a store?

If it's a store, can you let us know which one?

I was in Grafton St. today asking about 6680 because I'm going on holidays soon and need access to my email. This looked like the best option, but he guy told me they're all locked and that roaming charges are 7 euro per MB, which would mean I can buy a laptop with WiFi for less :P

And that they wouldn't unlock it until I spent at least a few hundred euro on calls.

Incidentally, can anyone unlock these handsets?

i got mine in vodafone tallaght. honest to god it doesnt even have the vodafone live button, the only branding it has is the vodafone theme, which i changed straight away.

Good stuff, I got mine today.. Just waiting to get home so I can give it a proper first charge. No vodafone branding on the handset, so I'm hoping it's sim free as well :)

Happy days if it is, got a bluetooth keyboard on the way as well!

Anyone know where I could get a case for 6680 ?

Expansys have one listed but it's not in stock yet (coming soon).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭woody

• Advertisement
Advertisement