Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The JUGGLING topic

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

i was here! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

lol! true... and now...? where could u b....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

haha lol, i think you're stalking me in stealth mode heh!

lol! no, my msn just won't work! good news though - i have a possible job! interview on thursday : ) yey!!!

saz

interview where on thursday! will this affect you being in town when i'm there! :)
    use msn web messenger if you have a prob. or tell me what it says and ill help ya out if i can

• Advertisement

ok ok... this forum is getting all quiet again.... so, jammy, where was it you said you can buy juggling balls for 1 euro or so? some street names or directions would be cool! though, i'll probably end up buying fancy ones...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

I was thinking it was getting quiet too. As for cheap juggling balls (make your own) failing that visuals on liffey st do them for €1 methinks but they're those crappy four panel ones

four panel being the normal ones? or what?
    what types are there?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Four are generally the normal type but you can get 6,8,12 panels if you go for fancier balls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Jammy

I was thinking it was getting quiet too. As for cheap juggling balls (make your own) failing that visuals on liffey st do them for €1 methinks but they're those crappy four panel ones

Yup visuals thats the shop I was talking about for cheap balls. The 3 I use most of the time I bought in The Art and Hobby shop in Stephens Green. But when I needed an extra ball for learning 4 I went to visuals.

• Advertisement

Four are generally the normal type but you can get 6,8,12 panels if you go for fancier balls
    and i most certainly do :)

so... has anyone pulled anyone else into the world of juggling recently? i bought some fancy balls for the italian student who is staying with us. he better go home to italy and juggle!! (he's leaving tomorrow). pity the art and hobby shop in dun laoghaire had only mono-colour ball sets. anyone know if the stores in town have prettier, more colourful balls?? i want some more for myself!

Advertisement