Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laser Payments

Options
  • 30-05-2005 6:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Dear Fellow Users,

I am new to the forum so hi to all.

I own a small webhosting company (just started) and am taking payments via PayPal (credit cards etc.) but I would like to starting taking Laser payments as most of my clients will probably be Irish, does anyone know an Irish Payment Processor like paypal or how would i go about setting this up.

Regards,
    Patrick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

You would need a merchant account with your bank and should also talk to Realex payments who can assist you.
    HTH

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Try Worldpay.ie/worldpay.com, usually easier to get a merchant account with than the Irish banks although you may end up paying slightly higher charges.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Worldpay's policies are incompatible with hosting tbh. They will mess you about. Avoid them.

Advertisement