Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorola v525

Options
  • 30-05-2005 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭

Hi...Does anybody have any idea why I cant use tones I recieved in mms or downloaded via bluetooth as ringtones. The 'apply as ringtone' feature never appears for these files?? :confused:

Comments

What type of ringtones are you receiving? I just tried sending an MP3 to my brother's V525 and it worked fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭Irishstabber

Yea I realised that the ringtones were AMR and they cant be used as the incoming call ringtone...darn.

Anyone know a way to get an mp3 file from my computer to my phone besides bluetooth and a data cable???? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭wolfman

www.zedge.no
    You can set up an account there and upload your MP3 from your PC and then use wap to download it to the phone, but a data cable or bluetooth dont cost you each time

Advertisement