Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Spot To Chillax??

Options
  • 30-05-2005 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭

Whats everybodys favourite spot in the college to do a bit of chillin/relaxin??

Personally, the second floor of the IT Building by the window is heaven, close enough to classes/shop and great view of chickage!!

You'l find me there most days avoiding classes/study!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,950 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

when i'm down next year i'm gonna stand there with a rose waiting for you....... or maybe not.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

this is the gay-iest thread ever, where is a good place to chillax, WTF!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

Well luckily the college year is finished so I can chillax my heart out in the comfort of my own home!

But when I am in college, my life pretty much revolves around travelling from class to class, and spending the excess in the Gallery. Gallery time is later translated to Library time closer to exams :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

IT118.....down by the window....or failing that any other IT room, or the gallery....none of this Library stuff though. Think I spent about an hour there over the the course of the year. Hate the place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

D01

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,995 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Well with a word like chillax you could find your own spot on a TV show for prepubescent girls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Scammo

chillax has to be the gayest word ever!!!

now everybody who reads this forum knows where u will b hangin out nxt year and no girls are gonna pass u without laughing in ur face!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

(think of a come back, think of a come back....)

Thats not what your mom said last night!!

(brilliant, god im so good at comebacks!!)

Advertisement