Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do they still make Choc-Ice

• 30-05-2005 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭

I remember getting them for 4p.

Vanilla ice cream on a stick coated with chocolate. (The ice cream was coated with chocolate, not the stick.) :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Ah yeah, childhood memories drift back into my mind. They were good ok. I reckon the nearest you'll get to these now would be the original Magnum ice-cream. Not quiet your 4p worth, but still worth every cent ya pay for it. Think the are around €1.20 or so now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

You can soo definately still get choc-ice's, I bought my mom one in Dunnes last week! can't remember how much it was though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭rainglow

I got a HB choc-ice last week for 90c in the newsagent beside me on Pearse Street, couldn't get over the price of it! We usually get the Tesco Light Choc Ices (10 for €3.30) which I think are even nicer and about twice the size of the HB ones!

Advertisement