Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which is the best Splinter Cell game? (PLAYSTATION 2)

Options
  • 31-05-2005 5:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭

Im at the last stage of Chaos Theory (3) and was wondering how it fairs compared to the rest. Please state why in your choice.

Which is the best Splinter Cell game (PS2) 7 votes

Splinter Cell
    0% 0 votes
    Splinter Cell - Pandora Tomorrow
    57% 4 votes
    Splinter Cell - Chaos Theory
    0% 0 votes
    I Dont Like Any Of Them!
    42% 3 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

I think the are all good but, as I don't play online as much as I should (cause it makes me realise how crap at gamig I am) I'd go for the original. Best single player gameplay of them all and not as hard as most people made out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭PullMyFinger!

Not alot of SC fans here I see! ;)

Im near the end of Chaos Theory and was wondering what one to go with next. Its moderately enjoyable enough although the story line is a bit "eh?!"

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i haven't had a chance to play "chaos theory" i'll play it during summer though once exams are out of the way, but i'll probably wait until it's cheaper.

i liked both one and two, but one was my favourite out of the both of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Lynibeth

Chaos Theory without a doubt

I like the two player co- :) op and the levels are just cool lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭Vyse

Lynibeth wrote:
    Chaos Theory without a doubt

I like the two player co- :) op and the levels are just cool lol

I haven't tried the Co-op mode at all yet. I'm probably missing a massive part of the game but I got sucked into KOTOR 2.

• Advertisement
Advertisement