Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bladefist Horde Molten Core pickup raid

Options
  • 31-05-2005 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭

http://denied.pandemic.nl/index.php/forum/showtopic/51

Denied are organising a pickup raid for Molten Core to allow more horde who aren't in the larger raiding guilds to experience molten core.

Requirements are lvl 60 and not being in one of the 4 guilds currently raiding MC. It's first come first served. Klaz has done this before on the US servers, so while it's bound to involve a lot of dying it should hopefully still be fun. A boss or two is not outside the realm of possibility either.

If you do sign up I'd strongly recommend ct_raidassist. I dunno why Klaz didn't make it a requirement :P

Quozl

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Gratz on ragnaros btw guys.

Does a pickup raid not **** up his timer for denied mc raids?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

dustaz - ya it does **** up timers - so there will be a max of 4-5 volunteers from denied who will be along on the raid to help out and they will be sacrificing a week or two of guild runs to this end.

Fair play to you guys then. FAO Irish horde guys, jump on this oppurtunity. MC is a whole lot of fun and is suprisingly straightforward when you know what your doing.

Core hound packs will be fun in a pick up ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

I was in BRD last night at lvl 50 <o/

Man I'd love to run MC, fair ****s for having the patience for a pickup run.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

it'll probably end in tears, too many idiots, but HEY! Might aswell try it XD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭c0rk3r

Congratz on being the first guild on bladefist to down ragnoras. I watched the clip as he fell, the guys on vent went crazy. Great stuff

As for an Mc randomer raid.... well i dont think it can work but we'll see

I never group with people outside the guild for normal raids (strat/scholomace/Ubrs etc) nevermind mc. Just too much hassle

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

To the nay-sayers. I don't think anyones expecting the raid to be a model of effeciency but Klaz has run pickup MC raids before, in US release. So this is not entirely new territory for him.

With a few experienced Denied members to help out I don't see why Lucifron and Magmadar can't be downed. Though I'd say it's safe to say it'll take longer than the hour or so it takes a guild to down them :)

well the way I see it is that most organised guilds might manage to REACH lucifron no the first night. Many guilds don't even manage that. Werd was the only guild on the server to kill Lucifron on their first night in MC.

So personally I'll be very happy if we even manage to reach lucifron tonight in the pick up raid!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Memnoch wrote:
    well the way I see it is that most organised guilds might manage to REACH lucifron no the first night. Many guilds don't even manage that. Werd was the only guild on the server to kill Lucifron on their first night in MC.

So personally I'll be very happy if we even manage to reach lucifron tonight in the pick up raid!
    We get it,
    WERD are the best guild in the world ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

They don't exist anymore AFAIK.

• Advertisement

DapperGent wrote:
    They don't exist anymore AFAIK.

Werd + Horde Drama = Denied.

Sort of.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

the raid went really well I hear. Lucifron was killed and Magmadar was got to 20% (the hunter with tranq shot crashed :(

Pretty cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

quozls need not apply

Advertisement