Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logo request

Options
  • 31-05-2005 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭

Would anybody be able to design a logo for Coiste Scór Ros Comáin?
    A friend has asked me to do this but I'm in need of some inspiration.
    Here's a brief background on the organisation:

"Language and culture are amongst the most important elements of Irish heritage. The GAA, through it's many clubs throughout the country and through Scór nÓg and Scór Sinsear, has played a significant part in the revival of our culture and heritage in creating an understanding and interest in its importance.

Scór competitions, which include traditional Irish dancing, music, song and other aspects of Irish culture, commence in each county with clubs competing to represent their county in one of the many different Scór events. County winners go through to the Provincial Finals with the winners at that stage qualifying for the All-Ireland Finals.

The national finals of both Scór na nÓg and Scór Sinsear are a wonderful occasion and winning a national title is a tremendous honour for any club"

Coiste Scór Ros Comáin is a voluntary, non-profit organisation which aims to promote and develope these activities within Co. Rocommon.
    Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Humpty D

Sounds boring. I'll give this one a miss.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,192 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Humpty D wrote:
    As helpful as a turnip.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Humpty D wrote:
    You're going to be a pain in the ass to look out for. Banned.

Advertisement