Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business studies

Options
  • 31-05-2005 2:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Just from looking through the exam papers i reckon for higher level business
    Data commisioner
    Changing role of management
    New product development
    Business expansion
    will probably come up they haven't come up since 2000!
    The business teacher reckons communications and a business plan might come up.
    If any one else has any other info pleeze let me know!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭ed6hellsfresh

anyone else do question 3 eu international trade etc it the easiest **** ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Shyster

yeah i was thinking along the same lines...
    Ive completely left out the ratio analysis because i never learnt it first day and reckon it can only come up in question six and not more than two short qs,
    BUT
    it's part of our ABQ this year and i dont know how they could apply them to a case study, any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭ed6hellsfresh

im almost definatly sure that that is not part of our abq.
    and i've never seen it in one either

you liar you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Shyster

hmmm...well it's in unit 4, but i really dont think they could throw it into the abq so its ok, panic over!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭lestats_bride

You never know they might. If i see Section B has 2 questions on figures i.e one on a breakeven chart and the other on ratios ,i don't know what I'll do!

The Consumer Info Act hasn't been up in years and years.

Yeah i usually do the Int Trade one too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭Alkers

ABQ is unit 1,2 amd 3???? Tell me I'm right. Ratio analysis is so simple. There is only 3 or 4 formulae to learn and the figures given and everything are always very straightforward. If it comes up it's 60 marks in the bag and it doesn't take anywhere near as much time as the other Q's. Fingers crossed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

ABQ is units 2,3 and 4.

Advertisement