Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Matched Memory

Options
  • 31-05-2005 2:30pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭

i was thinking of getting 2*512mb here http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.asp?sku=120855&view=detailed

i wonder will they work in dual channel mode or will i have to buy twinx also do you think its a good but i want to get 1gig of high performing memory for €150 :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭r00t69

This is considered very good memory and assuming you buy it at the same time there should be no problem with running them in Dual Channel mode although obviously you don't have the same gaurantee you have with buying a Dual Channel kit! Do you really need the functionality this memory offers though, like the LEDs. Will you be overclocking your system?

You could also try shop4memory based in Kildare with free shipping.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

i wont be over clocking till i get watercooling but want good ram that i will get 2-3years worth i have cheap twinmos stuff and its crap im just worried with compatibility

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

sorry i just found the 1024mb pair on komplett and they work out the same price so im going for them

Advertisement