Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wannabe Shooter.

Options
  • 31-05-2005 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭

Hiyeez,
    My friend and I were thinking of trying some clay pigeon shooting. Dublin Southside or north Wicklow would be preferable. Any recommendations?
    thks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

Not in your immediate area, but it's a good setup:

Courtlough Shooting Grounds
    Balbriggan
    County Dublin

Contact Bill Flynn
    Phone 01 8413096

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 52 ✭✭2112

Dathi1
    There is a club in north wicklow in Roundwood.
    Web address www.fassaroe.com or east coast as it is now known. The web site is a bit out of date but there are contact details on it.
    Hope this is helpful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Ammoman

You should also try Hilltop Quad in Roundwood

Just to say I finally got to Courtlough today and done some clays. Absolutely brilliant set up. Cant wait to get back...I'm hooked!! Thanks for the recommendations.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Chopperdog

Good to hear that you got shooting at courtlough, welcome to the shooting world. If you are going back to Courtlough ask for an instructor called Gareth,
    he got me started and he will look after you well.
    Hope to see you there. :cool:

Don't who who the instructor was but he was good (see pic)....started to hit 9 out of 10 shots towards the end :D
    clay.jpg

Advertisement