Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Need a hand!

Options
  • 31-05-2005 4:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi I've just got a job in blanchardstown in a company called symantec,
    my wages are cr*p so i need something really close and really cheap, no more than E500 can anyone help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

nutcracker wrote:
    Hi I've just got a job in blanchardstown in a company called symantec,
    my wages are cr*p so i need something really close and really cheap, no more than E500 can anyone help?

Are you saying €500 for your own place or for a room? Because you'd be doing extremely well to get your own place for less than €500 but you get somewhere really nice sharing.

B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 nutcracker

Well I paid £150 a month in belfast for shared accomodation so u tell me! :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭b3t4

You'll get a room for 500 no problem around the blanchardstown area. I worked in Symantec as well. I was living in a housing estate called Manerfield's towards the Clonnee side but I was within walking distance of a bus that took me to Symantec. I had a box room for 300 a month.

My advice.
    1. Buy a map of dublin or even http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?ll=53.395233,-6.407137&spn=0.022430,0.039312&hl=en
    2. Find out what buses pass the ballycollin buisness park, at the end of Snugborough Rd(this is where Symantec is located) Can't for the life of me remember the buses that service the place. www.dublinbus.ie
    3. Do some background research on areas.
    4. Say hello to daft.ie and put in how much you are willing to pay a month and the area you want to live in and stick with that buget.

A.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement