Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

American Head Charge added to MuDvAyNe

• 31-05-2005 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

From mcd.ie site

Brilliant Illinois quartet MuDvAyNe play the Temple Bar Music Centre tomorrow night, Wednesday June 1st.

Just confirmed as Special Guests are AMERICAN HEAD CHARGE. The opening act tomorrow night is ROPER. Doors: 7.00pm...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭drummer2290

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
    i havnt the money to get a ticket!!!!!!!!
    That is gona be a sweet show!!!
    Let me know how it goes!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

stupid damn leaving cert, i saw roper support sylvia saint last week, most entertaining bit heavy for me but tey are tight. nice lads too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

yes!!! yes!!! yes!!! AHC :D:D:D
    i was right about them supporting all along

cant freaking wait now. yay!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

a for fuck sake!!
    why so late announcing this? I was scouring the internet hoping AHC would support but since I couldn't find anything I planned other stuff

AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

****ing arseholes!

Why the hell would they announce it the day before the gig!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭h-street23

AHC were ok for teeny-bopping music.

Some muppet punched me in the face during their set so that kind of ruined it for me.

Advertisement