Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounting

Options
  • 31-05-2005 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,841 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have the sollution or marking scheme to both a Farm A/c and a Cash flow from section 2. Both would be 100mark Q's. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Da_IRISH_ONE4U

Dont worry yourself about the Farm a/c question. It has never been asked and wont be this year either! I would learn Cash Flow though. Em.. Get the Rapid Revision Accounting book... its brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Innervision

I dunno, it was asked in 1999, hotly tipped to come up...and it was on my mock paper!
    Rapid Revision Accounting is great.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,841 ✭✭✭Alkers

Why don't you think they will. I have sample Q's for both worth 60marks but none for 100.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Da_IRISH_ONE4U

ìm not too sure... Teacher didnt even cover it with us cause he reckoned it wouldnt come up.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Innervision

Yeah we only did it last week, they're so simple though, well worth doing just in case...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 seanie44

does any1 know what to do with a contingency liability that it is likely in published accounts. what action is taken in the balance sheet

Advertisement