Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spare Magazine

Options
  • 31-05-2005 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭

i was wondering where i could buy a spare magazine for a cz 452-2e-zkm (.22wmr)

16118-th.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

look in triebel.de. they have lots.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

No need to go to Germany, any decent gunshop should have them in stock, around EUR40.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

Is there away of getting them cheaper than 55 yoyos a pop though?
    I would like to buy some spare mags but that seems a bit steep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Flattop 15

www.gunpartscorp.com
    Well worth getting their 400 page catolouge,and will ship to Europe apart from restricted by US export laws.[mags are no problem]
    www.shotgunews.com
    A US Bi monthly "Sunday times" size and weight newspaper.With everything firearms related.Dunno if they mail it outside CONUS[proably the ads would be out of date by the time it gets here?]But if it cant be got there it doesnt exist!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

cant find anything on the websites ill try a few dealers can anyone give me some numbers of shops around the leinster area

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭syconerd

http://www.andean-inc.com/

these will have what ever mags you need

Advertisement