Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What MP3 Player ?...........again!

• 31-05-2005 6:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭

I know this question is probably asked in here quiet alot but due to technology , price and spec changes happening nearly every week at this stage , I am hoping for some lee way from the mods . :eek:

It's my daughter's birthday in 2 weeks and I want to buy her an MP3 player . There are 2 pc's in the house with loads of her songs on and she has access to one of them at almost anytime she is at home so storage isn't that big a problem . Money wise I am going along the lines of 100/120 euro so I have looked at the creative muvo 512 for 129 euro in Curry's here in Limerick , the Iriver being 139 puts it a bit outside the price range . Robust , would be helpful as would ease of use both on the player and in the transferring of songs , so too would compatibility .

Is there something else I should be looking at ? Is there something else better priced ? I kinda need to buy from high street due to lack of a credit card and time constraints .

Thanks in advance for any help .

John .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

dunno if its of interest to you, but you can get the ipod shuffle (512mb) in that price range

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

The creative sounds fine. Havent seen a proper review, but they are a good company. It has a radio, voice recorder,screen, stopwatch and maybe other little things a kid might like playing with . Ipod has no features at all, not even a screen!

You should get yourself a credit card just for online purchases. Yeah it costs €40 a year into berties pocket, but that player costs less than €90 delivered online so you would have made the money back in one purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Gvork

There's chap on the for sale post selling a creative N200 for €110 think it was 512MB.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jonski

Want to stick with "new" as it's a birthday pressie .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

i got that creative one in currys a few weeks back and i have no complaints, it's great.

• Advertisement
Advertisement