Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Anyone using in car GPS navigation?

Options
  • 31-05-2005 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭

Hi folks,

I desperately need an in car GPS navigation system for Dublin and preferably the whole country but mostly Dublin. This is due to my recently discovered horrendous sense of direction. Even when I print a map before I have to go somewhere I still get lost. I had to stop and ask for directions 4 times today on a trip from Coolock to Rathgar! Ive had enough. I need a machine to tell me where to go... :(

So anyone using anything?

Thanks in advance.

Apologies if in wrong place, couldn’t decide whether Computers/Gadgets/Wireless/Cars etc!

Comments

Advertisement