Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phpbb help

Options
  • 31-05-2005 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭

i tryin to set this up but when i try to view it i get

i used to following steps anyone help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Login as admin
    Go to admin control panel
    and read the manual:
    http://www.phpbb.com/support/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Sorry now but what am i looking for the support manual?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

When you set up the forums, you put in your own username and password. Login as powerhousedan, and then at the bottom of the page, you'll see a small link for "Go to Administration Panel". If that's like looking into a muddy pool, read the support manual :)

No i am loged on in admin and in the config page just wonderin with htcomes up in script

I don't understand your query :)

• Advertisement

Ah never mind fixed.

Right here the problem, the index wont work with firefox? but when logging in it goes a bit messed up can someone login and see do they get errors.

Username:testing
    pass: tester.

Cheers

Yep. Login.php is returning a blank page on FF and returning a "host not found" on IE.

Works fine for me.

any idea wat could be wrong?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Something wrong with the login script maybe? not being redirected back to index.php after logging in as 'testing'. Manually changing to ../index.php and things run as normal.

See its the hosting365 installed script, should i just give em a buzz tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

yea do that. logging out is the same - just stays at a blank login.php page. Obviously something wrong with that file.

i reinstalled the script seems to be working apart from the index in firefox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

Just drop us a mail in the morning powerhousedan :) If you are still having any issues we can investigate and resolve them for you :)

Advertisement