Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delta Force Xtreme

Options
  • 31-05-2005 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

Looks pretty, and I was very excited to get it cos I love all the old Delta Force games.

However, I've got a problem.

The controls!

I can reconfigure everything, except the game won't pick up the mouse as a control!

So I cant bind the scroll wheel to change weapon, or the right click to scope, or the middle one to reload.

I can only use it to fire and thats it. Its incredibly annoying as one can imagine.

Anyone know whats causing this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Have you tried updating your mouse drivers? That might work. Anyway, you're not missing much. The game sucks. I was so disappointed, but then again, it did get me playing Black Hawk Down Again!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

I know this isnt help but i have the same problems with JO, another fantastic creation of novalogics, so it might be a lost cause trying to get your mouse to work.

Best of luck though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

grimloch wrote:
    I know this isnt help but i have the same problems with JO, another fantastic creation of novalogics, so it might be a lost cause trying to get your mouse to work.

Best of luck though.

Wait a sec... "Xtreme" is in the title of the game?

Matt

I was saying i have a similar problem with a game made by the same
    company who arent the best at sorting these things or so i hear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

The game is still totally playable, but its just annoying....

And yeah, it sucks.

You're there playing it, and you thinking "Wow, these are by far the best graphics in any delta force game, ever!"

Then you kind loose the excitement and think...."They're still pretty shite though, compared to games of the same time.....nothing much has changed with DF over the years" :(

• Advertisement

The screenshots just look like a blinged up JO

I must give the game a shot at some stage.

Advertisement