Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Batman Begins 10 minute preview

• 31-05-2005 8:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭

I have had loads of faith in this film since day one. Ive thought all the trailers and posters looked great. This 10 minute preview has got me even more excited. I think this film is going to be the best super hero movie of recent years and possibly ever.

I dont know if its ok to post a link to the 10 minute preview here but you can get it from any of your cousins im sure. I suggest you take a peek!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,323 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

NO DONT!!!!! For the love of God you can't watch 10 minutes of this it will ruin the film later on. You should never have told us of this Tusky, bad boy! Does it give away a lot of info?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

NO DONT!!!!! For the love of God you can't watch 10 minutes of this it will ruin the film later on. You should never have told us of this Tusky, bad boy! Does it give away a lot of info?

Doesnt give away anything. Starts off with a shot of batman on top of a building and cuts to Bruce as a kid mourning the death of his folks. About five minutes of it is him training with Liam Neeson, then it cuts to him driving around testing the car with Morgan for about 2 minutes. It shows Katie Holmes getting off a train and being followed by two thugs who are quickly sorted out by batman and you see Bale talking as batman for the first time ( hes quite grizzly ). The rest of it is made up of shots of him finding the batcave and random action shots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭shacko

BRUCE'S FOLK DIE. man where was the spoiler warning you should be barred

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

i dont see anything wron with posting a link. If people dont want to watch then they just shouldnt download it....

just downloading the 100mb hdtv version of the trailer now. hurry up damn it! too many people on the office network these days...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

afaik it's an official trailer anyways, so it's not robbed off anyone. don't see any problem posting a link personally.

and yeah, i was the same as soon as i heard the plot outline and that bale was going to be batman, i got quite excited, and everything i've seens o far has only strengthened this.

(possible)
    I also liked the ida of the ninja angle. makes a lot of sense given his 'in the shadows' approach to crime fighting, and some of his weapons and methods.
    should be very interesting indeed. can't wait!

• Advertisement

Heres a link to the 10 minute preview ( bittorrent ) http://torrentspy.com/search.asp?mode=torrentdetails&id=312924

96 mb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

Direct download here. Its 130mb or so, pretty good quality. I'm looking forward to the film after watch it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Dublin's Finest

shacko wrote:
    BRUCE'S FOLK DIE.

Eh, have you not seen the other films? That's hardly a spoiler. This is BATMAN yeah?

Eh, have you not seen the other films? That's hardly a spoiler. This is BATMAN yeah?

I took it as sarcasm...I hope it was sarcasm anyway :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 403 ✭✭case n basket

Looks terrific... can't wait!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

Aye, the whole tumbler/batmoble part made me wet my-self. I cant wait to see this film. Bale lookes good as batman. I seen an inter view where he said he didn't like having the batsuit on as it wasn't the most flexable. You can even see this in the bits where he is running. Still though. Everything looks class and not camp like the last two did.

Advertisement