Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Handy feature on NTL digital Remote

Options
  • 31-05-2005 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭

Hi

While using the remote last night, I pressed the yellow button by mistake rather than CH+. The NTL digibox immediatly switched back to the last viewed station. So pressing the Yellow button will jump between the last 2 viewed station's regardless of location, i.e. you are watching RTE1 on 101, then enter 402 for Sky Sport 1. If you now press the yellow button, you now go straight back to RTE1.

Stephen

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Hugo Reyes

Hi

While using the remote last night, I pressed the yellow button by mistake rather than CH+. The NTL digibox immediatly switched back to the last viewed station. So pressing the Yellow button will jump between the last 2 viewed station's regardless of location, i.e. you are watching RTE1 on 101, then enter 402 for Sky Sport 1. If you now press the yellow button, you now go straight back to RTE1.

Stephen

Quick call the Times, **** that get /george bush in the phone

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Thats what the "back" button on our NTL remote does :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭MorningStar

Ciaran500 wrote:
    Thats what the "back" button on our NTL remote does :D
    THe newer boxes aren't as good and they don't have a button marked back. The "new" back feature was introduced about a month ago. The older box is better because it acutally allows the distribution of the box siginal and remote control addition.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

My girlfriend copped on to it last week....to my embarrassment, i had NTL digital for 8 months and never realised that the yellow button was also a previous channel option. :o:o:o :eek: I've been thinking how stupid it was not to have it all that time...../me shakes head

Advertisement