Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's everybody working?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

SebtheBum wrote:
    Slightly off-topic, but...

Was really desperate for a job the last few days cos A) I've been flat broke for 2 weeks and B) The traditional source of my income, my Parents, have gone away to Sardinia for 3 weeks...
    They left me a cheque for 50 yoyos to keep myself alive for 3 weeks, and tbh I didn't really fancy my chances, but I went in to BankofIreland today to lodge it. Out of idle curiosity I went up to an ATM and printed off a mini-bank-statement...

And found that I have unknowingly had 350 Euro in my account for more than a month!!!! :D:D

Yes, yes, I am a f**kwit... But an extremely happy and solvent f**kwit, so I ain't bothered!!! :cool:

YES!

Huh I've got a four figure sum in my bank account and over 600 going in today for a few weeks of work.............. I can't hear you Seb??? :D

Not only that my folks are going away on Monday for 2 weeks and left me 200 squid for me to survive on. Money money money..... its a rich Zane's world :) :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

:):):):):);):):):):):)

I have an interview for a temp position

I owe someone BIGTIME:)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I had an interview yesterday and there were two other girls there. One of them was from UCD as well and was doing Science. Nice girl, [scary voice] but she better not beat me to the job. :mad: [/scary voice]

Errrr grrrrrr I'm finding my job is starting to get quite stressful over the past few days. I'm literally breaking my balls by doing an 8 hour load of work condensed into 5 hours. I cant see myself lasting to September. Anyone have any non ball breaking job which pays decent money?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

I have a job, I have a job, do di do dio do, I have a job :)

I start next week :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

i'll take your job if you don't want it ;) seriously.

try some agencies like i've been doing without success

tribulus wrote:
    i'll take your job if you don't want it ;) seriously.

try some agencies like i've been doing without success

Ah I think I'll stick it for another month. I know no part time job is far from perfect but its crazy the amount of sh!t I have to do. I sooooo tired...... bring on Saturday!!!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Its always quite disturbing when you find out that you actually have to work when you get a job ;) Keep it up though, sure it will get you money, and the tiredness usually wears off after a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Errrr grrrrrr I'm finding my job is starting to get quite stressful over the past few days. I'm literally breaking my balls by doing an 8 hour load of work condensed into 5 hours. I cant see myself lasting to September. Anyone have any non ball breaking job which pays decent money?
    Yups! :D

Advertisement