Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New PSP Games?

Options
  • 01-06-2005 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

What new PSP games have come out in the last month or are due out in the coming one. I'm looking to improve my colection :D

When is Colin McRae out?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 978 ✭✭✭bounty

street fighter alpha 3 is coming soon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

This might give you a nice list:
    http://www.tothegame.com/psp.asp?sort=title&filter=all

There are not that many games upcoming on that list that jump out and say "buy me now" so I might have a while to give the credit card a rest :) . Though I can see a good few games towards the end of the year that will be on the to-buy list allright.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

Cheers fpr the link really helpful!

I'm headn to Canada tomrrow and want to pick up a few games, FIFA, Wipeout & tony hawk maybe, just wanted to know if there was any interesting games coming out!

PS:Whys FIFA not on that list :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

One game I cannot wait for is GT4 - apparently it'll be the first game to remove the limiter on PSP's CPU! W00tage :eek:

Where did you hear that from?

I dont see how a game could remove a limiter. I'd expect a bios/firmware update would be required to do that. The v1.50 firmware was designed to stop the bios being overwritten by any software .... well, execpt for the Sony updates.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

No the throttle is game specific. The reason it hasn't been released yet was because of power issues, but I suppose they're just forgetting about it and ploughing on.

Odd how they have it game specific but makes more sence.

Sony are working on some batteries with bigger capicity for the psp atm. However there are a few external batteries you can already get to increase performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

There's no mention of PES or Winning Eleven on that list. :(

Can we expect to see it anytime soon?

Advertisement