Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Point of Existence 0.42 released.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Sounds good. I felt this mod needed a little work alright be nice to see the improvments.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

Sounds good. I felt this mod needed a little work alright be nice to see the improvments.

I'm a poe fan !! downloading it now !!

BTW and major changes?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Good, but not good. Seemingly this was hurried out, so it would be released before BF2.

The Sudanese Army won't be included, but 2 other countries, the German Bundeswehr as well as the Ukranians, will be included. These 2 armies were also included, as the present story was too alike the BF2 story, so they hope that the story change will still provide an incentive for people to play it.

The renders are nice, so I'm going to get it later.

the_syco wrote:
    Good, but not good. Seemingly this was hurried out, so it would be released before BF2.

The Sudanese Army won't be included, but 2 other countries, the German Bundeswehr as well as the Ukranians, will be included. These 2 armies were also included, as the present story was too alike the BF2 story, so they hope that the story change will still provide an incentive for people to play it.

The renders are nice, so I'm going to get it later.

thaks for that !.................. btw any signs of the North Koreans? lol or is that for BF2?

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭[AK47][JONNYNEW

They have messed this up.
    Lots of lag. Plaine's blow up stupidly.
    The old 3.2 was much better. i'd love to know were the
    improvments whent.
    I have a very fast system and still cant run the game properlly.
    2 gigs 533 ddr2 ram, 6600gt, P4 3.6
    Oh 1 good thing was Galza bf 1942 map added. that the only bit i can see.
    Big "NO NO" From Me

• Advertisement

They have messed this up.
    Lots of lag. Plaine's blow up stupidly.
    The old 3.2 was much better. i'd love to know were the
    improvments whent.
    I have a very fast system and still cant run the game properlly.
    2 gigs 533 ddr2 ram, 6600gt, P4 3.6
    Oh 1 good thing was Galza bf 1942 map added. that the only bit i can see.
    Big "NO NO" From Me

Me too, think it was a plot to get everyone on POE to get BF" ASAP as the ealier version was gettting cery popular!!

Review:- TOOOOOOOOO LAGggggggggggggggyyyyyyyyyyyy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

im glad i dident do the 1.4 gig download now

Advertisement