Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mod abuse is rampant here

Options
  • 01-06-2005 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭

Banned from Trinity forum for no reason!

Wouldn't even give me a reason, probably because there was none!

I demand justice and honour for this wrong doing post haste.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

I told you that you were banned for trolling, which you were.

I saw what ye were going on about on irc and then your post was just done to annoy other people on the board telling them they had no lives or something to that effect.

Not the first time you've been banned from the tcd board for being a gob****e, ban can stay this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

I didn't do anything on irc.

Or something to that effect? So you don't know why you banned me? Shock horror there.

Last time I was banned was a joke aswell. Typical mod on a POWER TRIP!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

I for one would like to fully support Darth Bobo in this decision. Sangre is a twat, and quite possibly a gimp.

However, just for good measure, I would also like to support Sangre in his appeal. Darth Bobo is a gimp, and quite possibly a twat. :D.

00:26 <+sangre> think ill potter over to the trinity board and ruffle a few feathers

And i don't recall what exactly said as i edited it.

And franky i don't care what you think, you don't goto tcd, you've never added anything to the board at all, just another ucd head(sound ucd heads are welcome of course) there to annoy people.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

....i think i hear the sound of nobody caring.

• Advertisement

So you're just assuming I'm there to annoy people, typical stereotype! TYPICAL!.

And you obviously don't get jokes but I guess I should have gathered that. I posted that on irc knowing you'd be reading thinking you're were a great old spy who'd sort sangre out. It was completely unrelated to anything I ever posted. You just decided to delete the post straight away assuming I was doing nothing.

Oh and have you ever read the Trinity Board? No ever posts anything useful, ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

i can't hear that over the sound of pointless arguing

crash_000 wrote:
    Well I'm glad you care enough to post. How nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

I care.

But I don't think that's enought to warrant a thread. But please continue.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

crash_000 wrote:
    ...a sound so often heard in crash's life.

• Advertisement

Sangre wrote:
    Oh and have you ever read the Trinity Board? No ever posts anything useful, ever.
    Actually if you had read it you would see the threads on future students who have made enquiries about the college, and people asking questions on studies for exams, exams and so on.

Sure there is alot of 'pointless' stuff, but its a community style board.....

Anyway i'm not debating anything with u. Gnite.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Sangre wrote:

You just made me take Bobo's side. I take offence to that.

So you banned me for posting something pointless on a forum that allows pointless stuff?

Ok.

Sorry to offend people but I was just trying to establish the criteria for what is allowed on a Trinity forum!

I'll check out those other threads though Bobo, just let me find me other account.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,858 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

why do you care? if all they write are pointless posts, what are you missing out on? why kick up a fuss if it seemingly means so little?

Because of one brave soul, someone who is noble, kind and loyal and who runs the local school. And that man is the principle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

LIBRE SANGRE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 DarkPassage

mods are BOLD !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭The General

Darth Bobo wrote:
    I told you that you were banned for trolling, which you were.

I saw what ye were going on about on irc and then your post was just done to annoy other people on the board telling them they had no lives or something to that effect.

Not the first time you've been banned from the tcd board for being a gob****e, ban can stay this time.

I think if mods wanna be mods they should not be allowed swear, cos theres people under 18 around here too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

I think if mods wanna be mods they should not be allowed swear, cos theres people under 18 around here too :D
    That's just ****ing stupid...

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

dont swear!

jesus F
    ucking christ, what was the word come to?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Oooo a Sangre attention whore thread! Haven't had one of those in a while :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

ram·pant
    adj.

1. Extending unchecked; unrestrained: a rampant growth of weeds in the neglected yard.
    2. Occurring without restraint and frequently, widely, or menacingly; rife: a rampant epidemic; rampant corruption in city government.
    1. Rearing on the hind legs.
    2. Heraldry. Rearing on the left hind leg with the forelegs elevated, the right above the left, and usually with the head in profile.
    4. Architecture. Springing from a support or an abutment that is higher at one side than at the other: a rampant arch.

Slight exageration there perhaps?

Sangre wrote:
    I'll check out those other threads though Bobo, just let me find me other account.

(un?)Fortunately I didn't find enough evidence to support a 12-click. That'd give him something to moan about (in Prison) :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Trojan wrote:
    (un?)Fortunately I didn't find enough evidence to support a 12-click.

rumour has it that has been brought down to an efficient 6 clicks now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Absolutely true, but "6 click" doesn't have the same ring really :)

Closing as "yet another Sangre Attention thread".

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Sangre, for a guy who was previously site banned, you're not doing a very good job of keeping a low profile.

Haven't you got exams to study for or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Look, I'm abusing my mod powers to post in a locked thread.

Mod abuse! Call out the National Guard!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Talliesin wrote:
    Mod abuse! Call out the National Guard!

they'll be here within the hour!
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

I'll put some beers in the fridge so.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement