Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Results

Options
  • 01-06-2005 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 45,950 ✭✭✭✭

Just in case you were not told or did not read the notices (I was not informed til May 26th) you can view your exam rfesults online from 12 noon on the 9th of June at results.wit.ie - you'll need your D.O.B and student number.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

I wouldn't rely on this though, last year it was pretty problematic. It's still only the old Pass/Fail message anyway from what I'm told also. Still handy if you're very worried and you can't get down to WIT the day before. If it works. :P

You can also ring the college, turn on the waterworks a bit, they'll dish out all your results over the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

Was this actually on the website last year, because I don't remember seeing the link.

Now Petee, we all know that the college wont give out your results over the phone ;)

They do actually. A friend of mine got his over the phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

Good luck to everyone getting thre results. But i am looking forward to next august.

For anyone that cant make it in to the college, they will be available online Thursday 9th at 9am.....allagedly.

• Advertisement

Doubt that. Been the WIT it has to fail. Some one just told me the results are out at 5. Is that true?

Yes....5.P.M. today (wednesday 9th)

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

computer courses got thrown into the gallery, least there wont be mad crowds in the way!!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,950 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

down in college or viewable online?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

uh isnt today the 8th ?

• Advertisement

They're up in the college today since 5pm and then tomorrow morning they go out on the internet!

bp_me wrote:
    For anyone that cant make it in to the college, they will be available online Thursday 9th at 9am.....allagedly.
    They still havint put them up yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 vandeman

Has anybody got their results yet on line ??? :confused:

Got them just now. It's actually 12 noon they were posted up. And it shows all your percentages and suchlike, which I wasn't expecting!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,950 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Newaglish wrote:
    Got them just now. It's actually 12 noon they were posted up. And it shows all your percentages and suchlike, which I wasn't expecting!
    i got mine at about 12:30, pass with distinction, i was hoping for a merit 1 and expecting a merit 2, so i am delighted.

Nice, looks like i wont be back in august.

Advertisement