Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Motoring Karma

Options
  • 01-06-2005 9:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭

in the last 2 days i have witnessed two events that restored my faith in the motoring public.

1. Driving home from work monday. On a narrow, but straight stretch of road coming towards a hill.. in a line of traffic about 20 cars long being held up by a few tractors at the front. One lunatic in a white Corolla van decides to plough up the outside. he gets past about 6 cars in front of me, when a truck comes over the hill, so he blatantly forces his way back into the line of traffic. All of a sudden the line halts, and cars start to pull out past something. It was the Corolla twat, the guy he forced almost off the road pulling in behind, had slowed his E class and caused the guy to stop his van. I came across Merc man reading him the riot act at the side of the road. his face was purple. Maybe Merc man shouldn't have stopped in the middle of the road like that, but the corolla twat deserved the bollockin he got. Karma!

2. This morning walking by Trinity College towards work, taxi man made mistake of running pedestrian light in front of Motorbike Garda. he was pulled immediately and absolutely ripped out of it. Garda was furious. If only more of these tossers were done rather than guys doing 125kph on the motorway then i think we would have a safer road system. (somewhat)

Advertisement