Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

looking to carpool from carrickmacross to dublin

• 01-06-2005 9:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

I'm interested in carpooling from carrickmacross -> dublin and cannot find anyone interested in sharing.
    I commute 3 days a week and am prepared to drive and carry passenger or avail of a lift and contribute petrol/toll expenses. I work in East Point Business Park in fairview so anywhere northside is OK and my work times are flexible.

I know the N2/M1 is packed with Monaghan/Louth drivers so hopefully someone out there is interested.........please get in touch

terry433iid@yahoo.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

Do people actually drive every day from Carrickmacross? Jesus thats some drive in rush hour traffic! i wouldnt like to be doing it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 terry433iid

its not that bad of a commute, I can do it in 70minutes door-to-door as I'm on the northside (fairview) and only 3 miles of actualy city to navigate, after that its 2 lane 80MPH dual carrigeway all the way up the M1

Advertisement