Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Walkmen" song??

Options
  • 01-06-2005 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭

I was listening to Dave Fanning at around 7 yesterday evening (It was that compilation tape bit) anyway he played a song by the "Walkmen".
    I really like the song but I can't remember the name of it but it sounded a bit like the "Buzzcocks"-"Ever fallen in ..." Little help please

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

The Walkmens most popular songs would be:

Wake Up, We've Been Had, The Rat, Thinking Of A Dream..

first two from their first album LP Everyone Who Pretended To Like Me Is Gone, latter two from their most recent, Bows & arrows... both are worth owning imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

Thanks Kali. "The Rat" was the song I was looking for.I just previewed them on Amazon. Some of the stuff sounds like early U2, the singer in particular. I might get "Bows & Arrows"

Advertisement