Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Anyone need any free Audio work done?

• 01-06-2005 10:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭

Howdy, ive posted the same post in different boards on this site related to different aspects.

Basicly im trying to get a portfolio complilled of some audio work.

I am a Procducer/Engineer who has his own studio waiting to spend some time helping both of us.

Im am offereng my services and time Free to anyone who wants it.

Here are a few things i could see myself helping with.

Producing original Soundtracks for short Films. (have already worked on one)
    Producing musical pieces that compliment your Art/Photography shows wherever they may be held.

Or anything else you think i could help out with, dont be shy, lets Create.
    All work will be done for free.

If anyone wants to contact me:
    badacidstudios@hotmail.com

Heres a tune i wrote and produced for "Substance"
    "Scars from the Stars"
    http://artists.cpu.ie/play.php?band...&mode=song_hifi

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 346 ✭✭trekkypj

I'm a Media Studies student in NUI Maynooth. I may be interested in recording and editing some audio pieces for my own portfolio. Don't have the equipment myself and access to the course equipment is limited... so any offers of help are greatly appreciated! :D

I'm also thinking of making one or possibly two 'short' film(s) and may need to work on the sound if and when I get the project off the ground. Ideally, I'd like to present it at a couple of Irish film festivals, and I'd like to commission music for it so that I can avoid any copyright issues. I know there's one or two college bands who'd be interested in doing it for the publicity and so on... any help with editing the sound would be very welcome, especially as I'm only learning this stuff. :rolleyes:

So, yeah, I'd possibly be interested. Of course, any help provided would be acknowledged in the stuff produced. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭BadAcidStudios

My studio and time are yours if you have serious ambition. Send me a email whenever you need to get things organised.

Hers a list of the equipment i have for anyone else thats interested.

apple mac G5 dual 2.5gig
    Logic Platinum 6 (Sequencer)
    Tannoy Reveal Passives (Passive Nearfield Monitors)
    Motu 2408MK3 (24 digital input and output + 8 analogue inputs and outputs)
    Focusrite Octopre (8 Channel Pre Amp)
    Emagic Amt8 (8 Midi in and outs)
    Mackie Control Universal (Software Controlling mixing desk)
    Roland MC303 (Piece of ****)
    Behringer 4 way headphone amp. (**** but gets the job done)
    Beyerdynamic DT100's (Headphones)
    Pearl Export Drumkit
    3 X Roto Toms
    also have another piece of **** drumkit which is crap but you can get some great sounds off it but not in the traditional sense. Who wants traditional anyway?

Mics:
    AKG D112 X 1
    Sure SM57 X 4
    Rode NT1A X 2

Advertisement